Dr. Donald Matthews Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Donald Matthews?

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr. Matthews is a great doctor. I always feel like I have 100% of his attention when I am in his office. He goes out of his way to ensure that I am receiving the best care, even if it means going outside the network. He performed reconstruction on my lower back and I have not had any back pain. I was able to climb stairs the day after surgery. He listens and lets me know that he believes me regarding any followup issues. I recommend him highly for anyone facing back surgery. I was afraid until we talk and I had complete trust in him immediately.

I think Dr Matthews is an excellent doctor.

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Matthews since 2004. I've had three back surgeries and if I need another one I will seek Dr Matthews. I am confident he will take care of whatever problem I have. He is certainly worth waiting to see.

Mathews ruined my life.

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Mathews thanks for ruining my life. Mathews screwed up the surgery on my back and has destroyed my life. I am tired of all the pain and suffering that I have every single minute of the day that he caused me to have. As my condition degenerates, once again thanks to D. Mathews, I can only hope someone sees the post and gets a real surgeon no this quack.

We LOVE Dr. Matthews!!!

Posted on January 15th, 2011

He helped my daughter avoid surgery for her scoliosis! He is a terrific doctor, is thorough, listens to questions and answers directly, takes his time with you, and has a very upbeat personality. My daughter has been under his care since a seventh grade screening caught her curvature. She's a junior in hs now and enjoys going in for her follow-up. She was in a body brace for two years, 23 hours/day. Scoliosis kids...it pays to be compliant and wear your brace all the time. She had a great outcome!

Posted on November 16th, 2010

Dr.Matthews completed scoliosis surgery for my daughter in 2006. We are so fortunate to have had Dr. Matthews exceptional skill, caring, professionalism with our daughter. He is a gift for Kaiser Orthopaedic Surgery Department. Thank you Dr. Matthews!!!

Posted on October 26th, 2016