Dr. Donald Mauldin Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Donald Mauldin?

Paid for benefit of Insurance Company

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Spent about 5 minutes in room mainly explaining what an impairment rating is. Didn't bother to look at MRI report then gave me a 0 impairment. Just had surgery for a full blown tear that Mauldin said wasn't there. Yeah he is definitely for the insurance company.

Stay away from a toxic Doctor and his staff!!

Posted on November 25th, 2015

I highly suggest finding any other Doctor than this one. He is a bully! It is known that he can be bought by the insurance company to give the diagnosis they want and not what is really wrong with you. This Doctor has rules for no one to be in the exam room but the patient. I have to wonder what he is hiding. It is scary to have any physician do that. And if you break his rules, he will refuse to examine you. Of course, he still gets paid. So, please ask yourself if you want this kind of unethical Doctor as your Doctor and then run.

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Stay away. This man said I had a sprained knee. Later it was found by a different surgeon that I had a partial ACL tear and double meniscus tear. He is very rough with physical even hurting my good leg when he thought I should have heard him. Worst Doctor I have ever seen in 50 years

Designated Doctor visit from TDI

Posted on June 28th, 2015

Performed DD on my knee issue! Ignored 80% of Doctors comments and made his own opinions! Total joke for what he wrote compared to Dr.s notes! Pretty useless visit!! Dissapointing would be an understatement !

MMI Evaluation

Posted on June 13th, 2015

Having read these reviews prior to my appointment with Dr. Mauldin, I was apprehensive to say the least. I could not have asked to be treated with more respect and professionalism. I found Dr. Mauldin to be informative, patient and seemed genuinely interested in my well being. I appreciate his advice and recommendations. I wonder if the naysayers thought he was to become their new best friend or there to do the job he was hired to do!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

He looked at my knee for about 5 minutes and made his ruling for the insurance Co. And all of this after my treating doctor and two DD said that I had not reached Max Medical Improvement or Impairment Rating. Look out for this doctor! He's only in it for money and the Ins Co.

Insurance company shill

Posted on February 13th, 2015

I got just what I expected out of Dr. Mauldin. Texas Mutual sent me to this quack for and RME. The 13 minute exam consisted of being handled like a side of beef, leading questions, and complete disregard for any of the answers. Dr. Mauldin probably already had the report typed up and finished before I even arrived. Do not see this "doctor" without some form of witness or recording device. The report he issued from my "exam" was one of the most dishonest medical documents I have ever seen. I hope they pay you well Donald, life has a way of sorting things out in the end.

RME Ordered By State

Posted on June 10th, 2014

IC sent to visit this guy, who spent less than ten minutes in the room with me. Wrote a report that was full of errors, mistakes, and even argued with me in the room on when I had my surgery!!!!!! (The insurance company paid for his services so what did I expect). But his hodgepodge of garbage was the complete opposite of any detailed information the STATE ORDERED doc said. So now back to the workers comp courts again we go. If you get sent to this guy, be prepared and bring a tape recorder as he will REFUSE to allow any witness into the room. I wonder why?????

I don't know what these wacks are saying in the ratings...

Posted on November 5th, 2012

But this guys is so nice! He definitely knows what he's doing. I went in for a swollen ankle and he was very patient and informative.

This Doctor is a joke. I would not recommend to my worst enemy. He should not be allowed to treat innocent employees that have gotten hurt at work to no fault of there own.

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

RME ordered by State

Posted on September 16th, 2012

Dr Mauldin was an ordered appt by the State Work comp dept. First he is a lower level care than the Neurosurgeon he was giving a second opinion against and has less schooling and experience. Second, he never let me speak even when he asked me a question. Last, he manhandled me as if I were not even a human and caused me to cry from the pain he caused me. He completely humiliated me without a second thought. I am a medic and have saved thousands of lives. This man should never treat people this way, ever. I recorded every last bit of it on video.

A JOKE!

Posted on September 16th, 2012

I Broke my back in 8 places on a work related injury , he didnt perform any tests and wrote a letter to workers comp saying there no need for any treatment. What a joke! This guy is a scam , hope it catches up to you buddy