Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald McGrorey
Dr. Donald McGrorey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. McGrorey is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center, Mt Grant General Hospital, Hawthorne, Nv and Plains Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald McGrorey has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
The office visits (long vs short) are a hit or miss, so is how swamped the office staff is with work, which effects their usually pleasant demeanor. The doctor himself is sincere and seems to have the patient's best interest when treating them. I have learned if you don't ask, he won't either- so weird or confusing speak up. Also kind of annoying, but he leaves the room and you think he went to get paperwork etc, but will never come back. One time I waited 20 mins, then gave up and stuck my head out. Apparently, the front was preparing my blood test referrals, but I wouldn't know that because no one told me?! Overall though, he seems like a good doctor.
Dr. McGrorey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valley Hospital Medical Center
Mt Grant General Hospital, Hawthorne, Nv
Plains Memorial Hospital
23 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Donald McGrorey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald McGrorey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.