Dr. Donald B Milligan Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Donald B Milligan?

DO NOT GO TO DR. DONALD MILLIGAN

Dr. Donald Milligan saw me FOUR times. On visit one he said I had gallbladder disease. On visit two, he said I did not. (one week later rushed to ER and had to have gallbladder removed) why oh why did I go back? On week three he wanted to give me sleeping pills and anit depressants. On week four he told me to start enjoying life, maybe go yoga and get a sex book for me and my husband. He is CRAZY! He is unprofessional, inept, and should be kicked out of the medical field. He had NO interest in finding my medical problem. I do not think he is smart enough to even know where to begin. I have changed Dr's and have been diagnosed and am getting treatment. If I would have taken his advice I could be dead right now.