Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald T Morrish Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Donald T Morrish Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Donald T Morrish Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Please do yourself a favor and go to another Dr. Cons: -The wait time is unreal here: 2 hrs every visit -Staff is constantly coming in and out of rooms while you are being seen (extremely unprofessional and makes the patients very uncomfortable). -They never called or followed up with me on or after any visit -Bedside manner was horrid -They are using out of date procedures -The office feels like a dirty subway
This is the doctor to got to. My daughters having been going to Dr. Morrish, and our family couldn't be happier. He is such a great doctor and I know my girls are in good hands. Dr. Morrish.. "Mazel Tov" on your new practice, we all would like to wish you lot's of success and happiness. We look forward to meeting our little grand daughter in Aug. We'll see you soon. Mazel again
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1996
St Vincent`S Catholic Medical Center-Staten Island
Dr. Donald T Morrish Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsSt John's Episcopal Hospital-South Shore, 327 Beach 19th St, Far Rockaway, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald T Morrish Jr in this video.
Dr. Donald T Morrish Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Far Rockaway, NY.