Dr. Donald J Mykulak Is this you?

20 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Donald J Mykulak?

Excellent

I had used another doctor in this practice when I was taken to the emergency room for Kidney stones. The other doctor put me through 3 procedures to remove the "stone" and it was when I went for a follow up and this physician was not available that I saw Dr Mykulak who was immediately suspicious of the diagnoses and sent me for a simple x ray which showed it was a calcium spot not a stone so I endured 3 cystoscopies ( not pleasant) only to find out that the other doctor was not competent. I have used Dr. Mykulak since then on many occasions and have found him to be outstanding and members of my family use him as well. The one drawback is his hospital affliliations, Newton and Hackettstown which are hardly beacons of medical excellence.

Dr. Donald J Mykulak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sparta, NJ.