Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Novak
Dr. Donald Novak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with another office in Gainesville, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. Novak is affiliated with Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida, Shands at AGH and Shands at Vista. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Novak has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist can help you get to the bottom of it. They can also help identify the many possible causes of failure to thrive in infants.
Other common conditions they treat include Crohn's Disease, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, short gut syndrome and hepatitis C, as well as nutritional disorders like celiac disease and lactose intolerance. In order to diagnose and treat your child’s condition, gastroenterologists can perform colonoscopies and other diagnostic testing before deciding on the best treatment plan.
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Novak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Shands at AGH
Shands at Vista
Shands at Lake Shore
Shands at Starke
Shands at UF
Shands at University of Florida
Shands Children's Hospital at UF
Shands Healthcare at University of Florida
Shands at Live Oak
32 Years Experience
University of South Florida Health
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Donald Novak accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald Novak in this video.
Dr. Donald Novak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.