Dr. Donald E Omalley Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Donald E Omalley?

Highly Recommended!

Dr. O'Malley was a gift. I had to have emergency surgery for a badly fractured wrist (requiring a metal plate and 12 screws). Dr. O'Malley explained everything to me, in detail (even drawing a picture of my injury for me) before my surgery. He was not pretentious, as so many Doctors seem to be....and had a tremendous calming influence. He has a terrific bedside manner and a good sense of humor. More importantly, he did a fabulous job with a difficult patient and a very nasty injury. I could not have asked for a better surgeon. And I do believe he was truly a gift from the Universe.