Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald E Oliver has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Donald E Oliver has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Donald E Oliver has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald E Oliver is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I have a new baby and I am very concerned about some of her health issues. We have seen Dr.Oliver 5 times to try to figure out what is going on and everytime he tells me she is ok. My sister-in-law(how has two children under 3 years old) and both grandmothers think there is something wrong with my baby also. Dr. Oliver still insist on her being ok. Last week when we went in because it seems to be that my daughter is hurting now, I was almost to the point of crying about him chewing me out. Also he compared his children to my mine. #1 she isn't your kid #2 how old are you kids and how long ago was this "ok". Horrible doctor in my opinion
I found Dr. Oliver more interested in telling me what to do as a parent, rather than discussing my child's healthcare needs. He also was unwilling to follow the CDC recommendations for vaccinations -- which I found very disturbing. They gave me daughter a vaccination that she didn't need based on the CDC guidelines. Very disturbing.
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Donald E Oliver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBlack Hills Pediatrics And Neonatology, 2905 5th St, Rapid City, SD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald E Oliver in this video.
Dr. Donald E Oliver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rapid City, SD.