Dr. Donald Oliver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Oliver?

Horrible Doctor. Do not recommend

Posted on November 27th, 2011

I have a new baby and I am very concerned about some of her health issues. We have seen Dr.Oliver 5 times to try to figure out what is going on and everytime he tells me she is ok. My sister-in-law(how has two children under 3 years old) and both grandmothers think there is something wrong with my baby also. Dr. Oliver still insist on her being ok. Last week when we went in because it seems to be that my daughter is hurting now, I was almost to the point of crying about him chewing me out. Also he compared his children to my mine. #1 she isn't your kid #2 how old are you kids and how long ago was this "ok". Horrible doctor in my opinion

Posted on February 6th, 2009

I found Dr. Oliver more interested in telling me what to do as a parent, rather than discussing my child's healthcare needs. He also was unwilling to follow the CDC recommendations for vaccinations -- which I found very disturbing. They gave me daughter a vaccination that she didn't need based on the CDC guidelines. Very disturbing.

Posted on July 7th, 2017