Have you seen Dr. Donald J Ortiz?

Donald Ortiz I highly recommend for everyone. Excellent Care,Excellent Staff.

Don't believe he is accepting new patients. Though both find a doc on the Pres site and his page say he is his office says no. Very disappointed!

I do think he has a good bedside manner and he is very personable, but I too have been very disappointed in his follow up. On two occasions, He told me he would call me back in a few days after reviewing some lab tests, and both times he simply did not follow thru. Also, on two other occasions he failed to prescribe a standard medicine for my separate conditions that would have helped me. I'm not impressed by his diligence.

He makes me feel very comfortable

Dr. Ortiz' office was supposed to refer my husband for testing for stomach problems. We were told Dr. Ortiz' office staff would send a referral to the physician that was to perform the tests. The referral was never sent or received and we waited 3 weeks as my husband's health deteriorated. We lost 3 precious weeks only to learn he has cancer. Those lost 3 weeks could have made a big difference. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU. Dr. Ortiz has never personally contacted us to follow-up.

Dr. Donald J Ortiz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.