Dr. Donald Long Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Long Sr?

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr Long spends time with his patients. Very personable.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I been going to Dr. Long for the pass 30 plus years. He is very knowledgeable, takes time to explain and answer questions.

Get a second opinion

Posted on March 20th, 2015

If this doctor recommends a hysterectomy please get a second opinion. He is noted for pushing a hysterectomy. He doesn't explain what happens if you can't take the hormons, and his knowledge of hormones is very poor. He doesn't discuss long term effects.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Most loving, personable physician I have ever met. Office staff caring and just as amazing.

unnessary hysterectomy

Posted on November 11th, 2012

Dr Long thought I might have endometriosis. He said the only thing I could do for it was have a hysterectomy. He never offered to treat it with laser or try hormone therapy. I should have gotten another opinion before having the surgery. The surgery has caused many other issues.

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr. Long has been my dr for about 33 or 34 years. He has also, been my3 sisters doctor. Weeks after our mother passed away, one of my sisters had a miscarrage, he came out into the hall of the hospital and cried. He is one of the most wonderful doctors there is and always makes you feel at ease. His staff is also, wonderful. I tell him all the time he cannot retire until after I die, I do not want another doctor in my lifetime. We all just love him. Thank you Donald for being you.

Great Doctor!!

Posted on June 18th, 2011

Dr. Long and his staff are very friendly and have excellent bedside manner. I have gone through two pregnancies and drive an hour and a half one way just to be seen by Dr. Long. It is worth it. He is up to date with his studies and will sit with you as long as it takes to explain things.

wonderful Doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2011

I love Dr. Long's bedside manner, so nice & caring...waiting room is always clean...bathroom always neat & clean...wouldnt want to go anywhere else

The best!~

Posted on July 14th, 2010

Dr Long and his staff were incredible the best experience I have ever had. They are compassionate & thorough! I would recommend this office to anyone either having a baby or just for an GYN doc.

Thank You!

Posted on November 16th, 2009

Dr. Long is a great physician who really cares about his patients. He takes the time to answer all the questions you may have, not like other doctors I know. He is patient and kind and he is very knowledgeable. I just had surgery, two weeks ago, and I am feeling great!!! Thanks Dr. Long for doing this surgery for me, specially for giving me the opportunity to do it without any blood transfusion. THANK YOU!!!! After so much pain and suffering I think I am now living good.

Posted on November 29th, 2017