Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald R Pacini has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
Showing 5 of 8
I had to have a heart cath a few years ago. I was extremely frightened because of bad family history w/caths. Dr. Pacini was extremely sensitive to my fears and couldn't have been more kind and gentle. Good sense of humor and his staff was excellent from office to surgical room. When one isn't feeling well or is worried, personality of those being paid to help you is very important!!
38 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Baylor Medical Center
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald R Pacini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Junction, CO.