Dr. Donald Paoletti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Paoletti?

Absolutely wonderful

Posted on February 14th, 2017

My 4 yr old son is autistic and ADHD, right now we are trying to find the right med combination to help him focus in school but without the aggressive side effects. I've had to leave messages several times and he's always patient and kind with me and doesn't blow off my concerns!!! Caleb also responds very well to Dr Paoletti, I'm.so glad I found him!

A truly caring and thorough doctor

Posted on February 13th, 2016

Really listens and wants to know what all is going on. Asked a lot of questions that others never asked that really helped. Spent the time to know, not like others who just write prescriptions.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

We've seen others, but this man is phenomenal. It is evident in his communications with myself and my daughter that he truly cares. He goes above and beyond what other psychiatrists have done to help. If you have a child that may need accommodations in the school, he the doctor to see. He doesn't just write a script and send you on your merry way. He educates parents on how to advocate for their child. He always calls back if I need him. He is thoughtful, funny, and magic when it comes to getting my shy daughter to open up.

Dr. Paoletti is the best!

Posted on February 16th, 2014

My son has been under the care of Dr. Don Paoletti for seven years now. He has absolutely been a God-send...an answer to prayer. He has seen us through the highs and the lows. I have my own issues and have been under the care of many psychiatrists in various settings and Dr. Paolettti is by far the BEST! He is incredibly caring and attentive to both the patient and parent. I knew my son was in good hands at our first visit when Dr. Paoletti addressed my son and talked to him before he acknowledged me. He does this at EVERY visit! This helped my son, who doesn't trust easily, to trust him almost immediately. He truly listens to what we have to say and I never get the feeling that he's checking out mentally or that he's ready to get rid of us. When it comes to course of treatment, including medications, he takes the patient and parent's feelings into consideration when making his decisions, making it feel like it is a collaborative effort. Making appointments is easy, and we never have to wait more than a few minutes when we arrive. He is wonderful about returning important phone calls between visits when necessary. There are not enough words to express the gratitude I have that God sent us to Dr. Paoletti!

A DRUG ADDICT'S BEST FRIEND

Posted on August 17th, 2011

If you are depressed, have anxiety, or are an addict and want to escape, all you have to do is tell Dr. Paoletti what drug to prescribe and he will!

Posted on January 7th, 2010

Excellent with my 5-year-old son who has a diagnosis of Aspergers.

A Doctor who Cares

Posted on April 22nd, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Paoletti since I was in middle school. He is very personable and respectful. He has always helped me, and if I ever needed to see him between appointments he always made sure I could come and talk to him. He has always worked with me about how I want to treat my conditions. He is very supportive.

Posted on August 29th, 2017