Dr. Donald W Parker Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Donald W Parker?

Terrible experience

Very surprised to see this man is still allowed to practice medicine. After my experience with him, I feel sorry for any person who decides to give him a chance. Extremely unprofessional and is clearly in it for the money. His affiliations are the only reason the office is still open. Do your research before you waste your time and money on this man.

VERY unprofessional and decieving

Mr. Parker prescribed large doses of medications to my father that threw him into a depression ( he had NO mental issues ever before this ). When he returned, after Mr. Parker had returned from vacation, he was a total mess and Mr. Parker laughed at him. After my father said this was serious, Mr. Parker began to apologize and tried to give more medication to correct the depression he put my father in. My father suffered for 3 months before the medication poisoning wore off and he returned to his normal joyful self. I went to see Mr. Parker after a major surgery I had at a hospital 200 miles away only to be questioned why I had the surgery instead of trying to help me with the pain I still had. He gave me two prescriptions, along with a very hateful look, and I left. A week later I received a letter in the mail stating Mr. Parker had gone to the board WITHOUT informing me, and gave false information to get me blacklisted from ALL Summit doctors. He took this personal while I was still dealing with the pain from having my chest cut open. I contacted Summits main office, showed them proof of my surgery, and had the ban lifted. Mr. Parker did this out of anger, plain and simple. Lawsuit pending..

great doctor....actually cares about his patients, and doesn't treat you like just another number to be punched. one of the best doctors that I've been to.

Great Doctor

Dr. Parker is a great doctor. He treated my children and then myself from 1997 to 2003. Great person, great bedside manner, and great doctor!

Caring and concerned medical professional

Dr. Parker and his staff are sincerely concerned about the patients well-being and everyone on his team are courteous and professional.

Pleasant experience with professional, courteous, knowledgeable attention!

I would use this physician again. It was a comfort to find such a knowledgeable, local physician that has courteous staff who are accomodating to the ill.

Dr. Donald W Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.