Dr. Donald Patterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Patterson?

Great Doc

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Great Primary Care Manager, explains everything thoroughly and has a caring attitude.

Health Care

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Dr. Patterson has been most helpful in treating our medical needs and making referrals to highly qualified specialists as the need arrives - and in our golden years, the need arrives frequently. We moved to the Boro three years ago, needed physicians who took our Medicare and insurance. We found Dr. Patterson and have been pleased with him and his friendly staff.

Positive experience

Posted on November 6th, 2016

Dr. Patterson was very personable. He put me at ease immediately.He discussed my medication and explaining the questions I had completely. I felt very comfortable during my appointment and will look forward to seeing Dr. Patterson in the future.

Superb!

Posted on October 8th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Patterson and staff has consistently been a most pleasant experience. Unfortunately he and they see me when I am feeling ill BUT fortunately he knows just what to do to cause me to recover timely. If you must see a physician see Dr. Patterson and his superb staff!!

Dr. Patterson and Staff

Posted on June 26th, 2016

Outstanding, professional staff ; Dr. Patterson will ALWAYS be my primary care physician!

Mr.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

I am 57 years old have been a regular patient in many doctor's offices. In my opinion, Dr. Patterson and his staff are the best health care providers in Murfreesboro. The office is clean, the staff is courteous and kind. Dr. Patterson addresses my concerns and listens to my health questions with patience along with obvious compassion. The office visits are stress free and they have earned my highest recommendation. My hope is that I can continue to have Dr. Patterson as my physician for many years.

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Excellent Medical Care!

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Great first visit.

Posted on January 27th, 2016

After searching for a caring doctor for several years, I feel that I have found him in Dr. Patterson. He not only knows his medicine, he is a people lover, and that makes him a great physician, in my eyes .

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I moved from Texas to Tennessee in 2014. I had a great physician for 38 years. I feel so fortunate to have found a wonderful person like Dr. Donald Patterson as my new family doctor. He is kind and really listens to what you Need him to know about what the problem may be. I have been very happy with his ability to come to a good answer for my health issue. He makes me feel comfortable when I come in feeling anxious and reassures me that he will take care of the problem. He never talks "over my head" but makes sure that I understand the situation. He is a fine man and physician. I like him lots. I

Long Time patient

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I am a long time patient of Dr. Patterson and highly recommend him. I have always had excellent care from he and his staff. When I moved my mother to Smyrna one of the first things I did was to set her up with an appointment to get her established and he has taken very good care of her as well.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

I have only seen this Doctor about 3 times.So far very good!! :)