Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald A Pavelka has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Female Infertility
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Showing 5 of 8
For the person who is claiming he is rude...you are wrong and have not spent the time understanding and learning from his years of experience. Dr. Pavelka has been the most AMAZING infertility doctor I have ever seen. His years make him beyond an expert in his field. Even after he moved his practice to Woodbury, I chose to follow him because of that knowledge and experience. Dr. Pavelka is warm, caring, considerate and seasoned at what he does. Not only did I conceive my first child on my first cycle, but MANY of my colleagues and friends did so as well. This was after failed attempts at other clinics. Does Dr. Pavelka know he is good? Absolutely! However, his unwavering philosophies about women and mens infertility has always made me feel safe, understood and well cared for while in his practice. While I am sorry that another individual on this board speaks otherwise, I literally owe him my first born and for that I am eternally grateful.
It was easy to get in to Dr. Pavelka, but our experience with him personally was not positive. He had a very controlling and somewhat arrogant manner and was a poor communicator. He wasn't very empathetic and didn't seem to be able to think creatively about our situation. We left frustrated and feeling like we had wasted our time.
Dr. Donald A Pavelka accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald A Pavelka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.