Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Pettit MD
Dr. Donald Pettit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woburn, MA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pettit is affiliated with Addison Gilbert Hospital, Beverly Hospital and Winchester Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Pettit has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Donald Pettit has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Donald Pettit is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Pettit is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Addison Gilbert Hospital
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Donald Pettit Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Donald Pettit's office for more information.
576 Main St Woburn, MA : (781) 935-5211
Locations & Directions576 Main St, Woburn, MA
Dr. Donald Pettit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woburn, MA.