Dr. Donald C Phillibert Is this you?

13 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Donald C Phillibert?

This doctor was my Gyn surgeon at NY Metropolitan Hospital. I have Endomtrial Hyperplasia of the uterus. This doctor never bothered to introduce himself to me or check up on me after surgery. He isn't my Gyn doctor but, he performed the surgery and is the head of the department. When I returned for my follow-up appointment, he was disappointed that I didn't show up while he was on vacation. I saw my doctor just the same within the two week follow-up visit. My appoint ment was changed by me to several days later. I don't even call him Dr. Phillibert but Dr. Phantombert. I no longer attend this Gyn clinic because, I feel this doctor is too smug! Furthermore they kept changing my gynecologist.