Dr. Donald L Pick Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Donald L Pick?

After 2 years with kidney stones

Good doctor knows his stuff but not a good bedside manner doesn't let me talk talks over me and doesn't ask how I feel

Misscomunications with patient.

Dr.Pick is pretty fast attending his patients, but sometimes because that, may be he has to many patients that he misses paying attention to other,wich that had cost me some thousands of dollars, just in that moment of the consultation the very first day I shouldn't go to ER, spend a night there and 3 days at the hospital,wich I think this was soo unnecessary and a month later a Huge bill from the Hospital, OR,Labs,anesthesia ,room,analisys doctors bills,etc,etc,and I'm stil in the same situation that the firs time I had the appointment with him, and guess who's paying a chunk of that bill? Me, yes, the patient thousands of dollars that we could avoid if just the doctor had gave me instructions in how to handle the situation of my recent condition, to bad and too late, I'm sorry I had to do this comment but I wasn't happy with his services, it will cost me some years of bill payments 😐

Great doctor

I have seen Dr Pick several times and he has given me excellent care. He is courteous, cares and helped me through my hospital admission, operation and aftercare. He diagnosed my problem when no one else could

Dr. Donald L Pick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.