Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald E Pittaway Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Donald E Pittaway Sr has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Donald E Pittaway Sr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald E Pittaway Sr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
By far the best doctor I've had the pleasure of seeing. Him and his staff are extremely welcoming and warm. I feel very comfortable in his office and have been extremely satisfied with my care. I trust his intentions and knowledge about what I see him for. He never has made me feel like an inconvenience even if I have many questions to ask. His office is a very laid back and enjoyable environment. I have already recommended him to others and will continue to do so.
1st surgery - Dr. Pittaway "accidently" cut my bladder - sent me home with a catheter - which he remove 2 weeks later.Had to have a 2nd surgery for a sling procedure due to the uncontrolable incontinence, which surgery was scheduled. Dr. Pittaway AGAIN "nicked" my bladder and sent me home with a catheter I had to wear a month. Total unacceptable. I have talked to at least 30 women who had a hysterectomy and their bladders were not "cut" or "nicked".
I had gone to Dr. Pittaway because I was having some female problems. He immediately diagonised my problem and also he noticed that my blood glucose levels were extremely high. He was able to get my blood sugar levels down and did my surgery. I am thankful to him and the entire office. They were very helpful.
Same catheter used 5 times for my daughter's IUI, then she gets an infection, then she is late for her period, then she has severe pain on her left side near her ovary and your office can't see her. I hope and pray that it's not an emergency. If it is, I'm not going to take this lying down. She went to you for help, not to be made worse. Shame on you.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1977
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Donald E Pittaway Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrookview Womens Center, 3333 Brookview Hills Blvd Ste 105, Winston Salem, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald E Pittaway Sr in this video.
Dr. Donald E Pittaway Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.