Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Plowman
Dr. Donald Plowman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Victoria, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Plowman is affiliated with Citizens Medical Center, Cuero Community Hospital and DeTar Hospital Center North. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Plowman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Plowman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Citizens Medical Center
Cuero Community Hospital
DeTar Hospital Center North
Lavaca Medical Center
DeTar Hospital Navarro
Warm Spring Hospital
Warm Spring Hospital, Victoria, Tx
Detar Hosp, Victoria, Tx
46 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1967
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Donald Plowman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions605 E San Antonio St, Victoria, TX
Dr. Donald Plowman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Victoria, TX.