Dr. Donald E Poland Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Donald E Poland?

Cold, disinterested, and misdiagnosed me

I saw Dr. Poland for an ongoing eye problem (itchy, dry eyes; eyes swollen and goopy in the mornings, eyes red when I used cosmetics). Dr. Poland didn't spend very much time trying to diagnose my issue. He also interrupted and talked over me. He insisted that my problem was dry eye and gave me some drops that were not effective. After suffering with this condition for some months after seeing Dr. Poland, I decided to see another ophthalmologist. My new doctor diagnosed me with ocular rosacea and one other condition and prescribed two different eye drops. Finally, my eyes are 100% better. I was miserable prior to getting a correct diagnosis and was very disappointed that Dr. Poland did not diagnose my problem correctly. I would not recommend him.

Will never see this doctor again, wouldn't recommend him.

Dr. Poland was extremely rude to us, acted like we were taking up his time. When my husband told him he has needed new glasses four times in two years, he told us he didn't prescribe glasses but once every two years, ignored the fact that my husband needed new glasses after just six months. We walked out, now need to find an ophthalmologist who cares.

I went for medical (irritation and redness and infection) but treated for vision and glasses/contacts after dialation. I had to go to another doctor again.