Dr. Donald Pratt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Pratt?

The best Internist in Orange county

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

his one of few Doctors who still call you personally checking on you and with your tests results. He is never in a hurry and listens and gives you time for questions and answers. He is caring and loves his work.

Great Doc!

Posted on August 24th, 2016

A great Doc and terrific person. Interested, up to date, caring and efficient, a terrific diagnostician!

Dedicated, caring Physician

Posted on December 13th, 2015

Our whole family has been going to Dr Pratt for 20 years. He always has time for us and gets us in if we ask his nurse. He is a caring Dr and never rushes us. He takes a personal interest in you and always call us personally with test results and follows up with us. He loves his work and it shows. Not many Doctors like him anymore. His Nurse Jen is also prompt in getting back to us and always has a good attitude dealing with us. Highly recommend Dr.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Pratt going on 20 years now. He is always available, willing to help and has excellent medical skills.

Jim & Randi Gibson

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

We have been patients of Dr. Pratt for 20 years. Whenever our employer has made a switch to a different health plan, we always make sure that Dr. Pratt is on the new plan. He genuinely listens and cares. When we have questions, he thoroughly explains the information in terms we can understand.

Linda de Fazio

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Pratt for almost 30 years. He is the best doctor I have ever seen/known/been treated by. I wish we could clone him ... they just don'e make doctors like Dr. Pratt anymore. He's patient, kind, and truly listens to his patients' concerns. I am 62 years old, and he has helped me through several illnesses/conditions. I can't imagine having to replace him. He is truly a credit to his profession. Thank you Dr. Pratt!

A+ experience

Posted on August 13th, 2010

I've always respected Dr Pratt's opinions and care. He will see me immediately if I'm ill, but if I have to wait to get an appointment I get seen within minutes of my appointment time.I highly recommend Dr. Pratt

Posted on January 22nd, 2016