Dr. Donald Quick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Quick?

DrQuick turned into Dr. Quack

MY primary physician refered me to dr Q for iron infusions being that my ferritin levels were dangerously low. After i had paid dr comes in, is dishoveled and starts verbally bashing me, a patient he is meeting for the first time. I advised him I would not be disrespected. Even his nurse kept apologizing for his behavior. He in my opinion is a jerk. I was already criticial, and after his irrational behavior, i would rather die, than have him work on me especially since one of his comments was that he had been up for 36 hours, which did not excuse his lack of professionalism and humanity.

Dr. Quick was exceptionally accurate with his diagnosis of multiple myeloma and very thorough in his treatment. Within one year of his diagnosis my multiple myeloma was under control and his follow-up care has kept me free of the disease to-date.