Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald R Ball MD
Dr. Donald R Ball, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portola, CA, with another office in Portola, CA. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald R Ball has 2 locations
Dr. Donald R Ball has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Donald R Ball has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Donald R Ball is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald R Ball - Posted on May 13th, 2011
- University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Donald R Ball Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Donald R Ball
Dr. Ball brings his considerable expertise to EPHC after over forty years in private practice in Orange County, where his primary interests were Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine. At St. Josephs Hospital in Orange, he served as Chief of the Orthopedic Department. Dr. Ball spent most of his Friday and/or Saturday nights during those forty years serving as team doctor for four different high school and college football teams. He was also a Clinical Professor at the University of California, Irvine in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery for over fifteen years. Dr. Ball received his medical degree from the UCSF School of Medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald R Ball, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Portola, CA, in this video.
Dr. Donald R Ball is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portola, CA.