Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald R Bennett MD
Dr. Donald R Bennett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Marcos, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Practice. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald R Bennett has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Donald R Bennett has the following 4 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Donald R Bennett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald R Bennett - Posted on September 22nd, 2016
12 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Donald R Bennett Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Donald R Bennett's office for more information.
647 Shenandoah Ave San Marcos, CA : (760) 763-1831
Locations & DirectionsDONALD R BENNETT MD, 647 Shenandoah Ave, San Marcos, CA
Dr. Donald R Bennett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Marcos, CA.