Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Bradley MD
Dr. Donald Bradley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield Hills, MI, with other offices in Pontiac, MI and Midland, MI (and 4 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bradley is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Oakland, ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus and MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Bradley has 7 locations
4401 N Campus Ridge Dr
Midland, MI 48640
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald Bradley has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Donald Bradley has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Donald Bradley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald Bradley - Posted on April 25th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald Bradley - Posted on March 13th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donald Bradley - Posted on November 10th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bradley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Herrick Medical Center
Mid Michigan Regional Medical Center
38 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Donald Bradley Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Donald Bradley's office for more information.
43700 Woodward Ave Bloomfield Hills, MI : (248) 334-4211
44555 Woodward Ave Pontiac, MI : (248) 858-6272
4401 N Campus Ridge Dr Midland, MI 48640
901 Kimole Ln Adrian, MI : (517) 264-0590
461 W Huron St Pontiac, MI : (248) 857-7200
51 Austin St Sandusky, MI : (810) 648-5244
722 Locust St Big Rapids, MI : (231) 796-8665
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald Bradley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.