Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Donald R Henderson
Donald R Henderson is a Doctor primarily located in Inglewood, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 22
My primary Doctor suggested that I have my first colonoscopy since I recently turned 50 and referred me to Dr. Henderson. I can't tell you how uncomfortable I was with the thought of a scope and scissors up my rear-end... I was very nervous and apprehensive. Dr. Henderson's staff was courteous from my initial call for a consultation and throughout my procedure. Dr. Henderson was warm and generous with his time: he asked specific questions, offered detailed instructions, and gave me firm advice to get/stay healthy. My mother, who lives in the Midwest, had recently had a procedure that identified elements requiring surgery and he was kind enough to offer me information to consider. Before my procedure, Dr. Henderson saw me in prep to give me his assurances and made me feel at ease. My procedure was totally painless and I only had a tiny bit of cramping afterward. I would highly recommend Dr. Henderson to my family and friends. My entire experience was top notch.
No exam was given, phone calls were answered and bedside manner? Well, you can forget about that. Donald Henderson is a psychic doctor who does not need to examine or check out his patients. Instead, he can tell by looking at them that they are "skinny" and a "classic case," resorting in an expensive and pointless trip to be diagnosed with prune juice. A terrible, smug and unprofessional SPECIALIST. Definitely look elsewhere for a doctor.
He did not call me with my test results. His office person called me to say I needed further tests but did not tell me why I needed them. I asked for the doctor to call me and explain. He never called me back. I called two more times. Finally my wife called and his office person gave a vague reason why. I went to get my tests done at the appointed time, but the doctor did NOT send over the correct paperwork! I sat there while the test people called the doctor's office and the doctor NEVER called them back. I went again to the test center at the new appointment time and AGAIN the paperwork was not sent from the Doctor's office! This is a very poor reflection of how a doctor.
Donald R Henderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions575 E Hardy St, Inglewood, CA
Donald R Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inglewood, CA.