Dr. Donald Henderson Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Donald Henderson?

I was almost mislead

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Very professional Doctor and very pleasant staff...

Posted on July 30th, 2013

My primary Doctor suggested that I have my first colonoscopy since I recently turned 50 and referred me to Dr. Henderson. I can't tell you how uncomfortable I was with the thought of a scope and scissors up my rear-end... I was very nervous and apprehensive. Dr. Henderson's staff was courteous from my initial call for a consultation and throughout my procedure. Dr. Henderson was warm and generous with his time: he asked specific questions, offered detailed instructions, and gave me firm advice to get/stay healthy. My mother, who lives in the Midwest, had recently had a procedure that identified elements requiring surgery and he was kind enough to offer me information to consider. Before my procedure, Dr. Henderson saw me in prep to give me his assurances and made me feel at ease. My procedure was totally painless and I only had a tiny bit of cramping afterward. I would highly recommend Dr. Henderson to my family and friends. My entire experience was top notch.

The Psychic Doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2012

No exam was given, phone calls were answered and bedside manner? Well, you can forget about that. Donald Henderson is a psychic doctor who does not need to examine or check out his patients. Instead, he can tell by looking at them that they are "skinny" and a "classic case," resorting in an expensive and pointless trip to be diagnosed with prune juice. A terrible, smug and unprofessional SPECIALIST. Definitely look elsewhere for a doctor.

Very nice and caring doctor.

Posted on July 26th, 2012

Knows is stuff..I would recommend him to friends and family.

Terrible Follow Up and Problems with Tests

Posted on November 30th, 2011

He did not call me with my test results. His office person called me to say I needed further tests but did not tell me why I needed them. I asked for the doctor to call me and explain. He never called me back. I called two more times. Finally my wife called and his office person gave a vague reason why. I went to get my tests done at the appointed time, but the doctor did NOT send over the correct paperwork! I sat there while the test people called the doctor's office and the doctor NEVER called them back. I went again to the test center at the new appointment time and AGAIN the paperwork was not sent from the Doctor's office! This is a very poor reflection of how a doctor.

Poor Experience

Posted on December 21st, 2010

-Didn't meet with me for 1/2 of the appointments, let his PA do his work.-When he did meet with me it would only be for 1-2 minutes and he had no bedside manner or interest in discussing my problems.-Didn't follow up when I called the office. If paged, he seemed terse and rude and anxious to get off the phone.-Some office staff was rude (though some were nice)

Posted on October 4th, 2010

Incredibly caring doctor and staff. Always very thorough, even if waits can be lengthy on some days. Finally found a doctor who listens, advises, and follows through.

Dr. Henderson is outstanding!

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

As soon as you meet him, you know you have come to the right place.He has a professional and caring manner that gives you confidence - immediately.I am an Educator and I would give Dr. Donald Henderson an A++.

Posted on July 10th, 2016