The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald Johnson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 8
I have been frustrated with the lack of a diagnosis for my rash as well as the lack of response to a bunch of prescribed creams. I appreciate that Dr. Johnson took the time to perform appropriate tests that resulted in identification of chemicals that I may be allergic to. Avoiding the products containing the problem chemicals has improved my rash to the point that it is only a minor nuisance.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Whidbey General Hospital
18 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Donald Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coupeville, WA.