Dr. Donald R Mackay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald R Mackay?

don't go to this guy

The first neg review on here got it right and sounds very much like the Dr. Mackay that performed my surgery. This doctor is uncaring and just does what he wants when you tell him not to. First of all hes from south africa and speaks a few different languages including english very well so the language barrier is not the problem.Does not have good bedside manner at all and because of him i had to get revisional rhinoplasty surgery done. I could not breathe that well, my nose was uneven and had to travel to a different doctor in pennsylvania. He diagnosed it as a surgical error and I have had to get many surgeries since then to get the problem corrected. Everything is well now but this axxhole ruined 4 years of my life that I can't get back.

LOVE him

Dr. Mackay performed surgery for my infant son for cleft lip and cleft palate repair, in addition to a few other related surgeries, and he was the most reassuring Dr. I have EVER met (i had 2 knee reconstructions and i wish he was my orthopedic surgeon too!) and I trust him to finish what has been started and outdo himself when the time comes for my son to have a nose adjustment and bone graft from hip to gum. HE'S SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!!!