Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald R Middleton Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 29
Dr middleton has cared for me and my family for years and has always done right by us. He has a good bedside manner and has caught things that other doctors have missed. The problems mentioned before must be in the past. There has been some staff turn over and I feel like my health care is taken very seriously. He is an excellent man, and the best doctor I've ever been to Highly Recommended!
I actually liked Dr. Middleton and will validate other reviewers that he seems caring and respectful in his conversation. However, after several years as his patient, I have NO faith in him as a doctor. There have been too many mistakes and problems with his office (similar to another reviewer here)......test results that never make it into my file, unreturned calls, unawareness of current status of your care, incorrect notes that have nothing to do with the actual conversation in the exam room, missing details in his notes, prescriptions noted that I am NOT on, etc. In one case, he prescribed a drug to my husband that my husband had previously had a bad reaction to. When a mistake was pointed out (re: his notes) and I could not send them to the insurance company - he would not correct it. I communicated with his office for a month. I felt sorry for his office staff and was told (by two of them) "we can't get things done around here." Indeed. At the very least, he owed me an apology. And yes, -as one reviewer said: I can tell you more about his personal/family life and details than he can (accurately) tell you about my healthcare......even if he were reading his own notes. We have also encountered several people in Arrowhead (via Facebook and CCV) that have had similar experiences.
Dr. Middleton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Donald R Middleton Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Valley Family Medicine, 6320 W Union Hills Dr Ste 2800B, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Donald R Middleton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.