Dr. Donald R Middleton Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald R Middleton Jr?

Excellent physician. My whole family has seen him and trusted him to be there for us for over a decade.

misdiagnosed

Grade of F given

Dr middleton has cared for me and my family for years and has always done right by us. He has a good bedside manner and has caught things that other doctors have missed. The problems mentioned before must be in the past. There has been some staff turn over and I feel like my health care is taken very seriously. He is an excellent man, and the best doctor I've ever been to Highly Recommended!

Also had to change doctors

I actually liked Dr. Middleton and will validate other reviewers that he seems caring and respectful in his conversation. However, after several years as his patient, I have NO faith in him as a doctor. There have been too many mistakes and problems with his office (similar to another reviewer here)......test results that never make it into my file, unreturned calls, unawareness of current status of your care, incorrect notes that have nothing to do with the actual conversation in the exam room, missing details in his notes, prescriptions noted that I am NOT on, etc. In one case, he prescribed a drug to my husband that my husband had previously had a bad reaction to. When a mistake was pointed out (re: his notes) and I could not send them to the insurance company - he would not correct it. I communicated with his office for a month. I felt sorry for his office staff and was told (by two of them) "we can't get things done around here." Indeed. At the very least, he owed me an apology. And yes, -as one reviewer said: I can tell you more about his personal/family life and details than he can (accurately) tell you about my healthcare......even if he were reading his own notes. We have also encountered several people in Arrowhead (via Facebook and CCV) that have had similar experiences.

can't imagine the negative comments from the other reviewerive been a patient of Dr. Middleton for over ten years and he is the best doctor that I've ever know.respectful and caring!

Very good

Saw him today, very nice and treats you like a human. Good at what he does

Time to Find Another DOC

Dr. Middleton's practice is very poor. Once you leave his office, you will never hear from him again, you cannot talk to him over the phone, and the staff are rude. It takes them over a month to get referrals to you, and that's if Dr. Middleton remembered to write it on your chart! I heard more about his family matters than I cared to know and you can forget about your test results. They once called me about an abnormal test result and never called me back to confirm if I needed to get another one done, even after I followed up with them several times. I called them from my hospital room to inform them I had been hospitalized and they then told me I needed to have another test done -- How about that one! Bottom line, stay away from this practice if you are looking for once that is timely and stays on top of your health.