Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald R Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Donald R Schwartz has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Donald R Schwartz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald R Schwartz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Donald R Schwartz has been a QME doctor for decades, writing medical-legal reports on injured workers in the state of California, not treating patients. In 2015, he had a heart attack and is no longer available for new QME examinations, although he is continuing to write supplemental reports for injured workers he has already examined.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichael Dale Hanley Dc, 2021 Victor Ave, Redding, CA
Dr. Donald R Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.