Dr. Donald Taylor Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Donald Taylor?

Very efficient office

Posted on July 5th, 2017

Office was respectful and exceptionally pleasant.

Posted on June 27th, 2017

Very Compassionate Towards His Patients - Unfortunately the Feds, CDC, DEA, etc. are now restricting & setting guidelines for Pain Doctors to follow. The threat of losing their licenses are scaring them into worrying more about themselves, than caring about the medicine they practice.....

Posted on December 13th, 2016

The staff are not organized and do mot understand about compassion they do not follow up it is a shame to wait for an hour to be seen and then spend less than five minutes with the doctor who ask you what is going on all while your records are in front of him this doctor soes not treat people on a case by case basis the staff have no concept of follow up who in the world does not keep records to prove that something was faxed you have to do the work of the office staff yourself and they are clueless.find someone else!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on August 18th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor's for several years. During that time I have found him to be very knowledgeable in helping me with my chronic pain problem. He continually looks for ways I can better manage my pain through various avenues. Dr. Taylor has always been very professional and demonstrates a caring attitude in my treatment. I would recommend him to anyone I know needing help with any pain issue(s) they were experiencing.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Taylor for several years.. He is a wonderful doctor! Dr. Taylor listens to you and prescribes what you need to manage your pain. Under his care, I have made drastic improvements regarding pain management, as well as my overall health. Dr. Taylor encouraged me to lose weight & I lost 100 lbs+. I no longer suffer from chronic pain and my quality of life has drastically improved. I have recommended Dr. Taylor to friends and family... and I am taking this opportunity to recommend him to you!

Posted on October 18th, 2015

Very inappropriate. He acts weird. And misdiagnosed me. I won't go back.

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Staff is always very sweet and understanding , and doctor Taylor is very knowledgeable and very kind and listens to your problems and understands. Great doctor and staff

Posted on January 1st, 2015

Most informed, intelligent, caring, physician I have ever met. Truly a Godly man.

Unprofessional Medical care

Posted on October 21st, 2014

After 3 years, we had enough of the prolonged wait times(often over an hour), the non-proactive staff, constant rescheduling of appointments, and incompetent phlebotomy skills of the staff. I actually had to show a member of the staff how to use the blood pressure machine. The last year has been particularly awful. The office is poorly run and patients are scheduled at the same appointment times. Handicap access is terrible. At one point, three elderly, wheelchair dependent patients were left sitting outside in the sun waiting for the Dr. to return from Lunch well after their scheduled appointments had passed. This DR. also has multiple medical sanctions. My only regret is not leaving this office sooner.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Dr. Taylor is the best doctor that I have ever had in 40 years. He is very compassionate, courteous and professional. His beside manner is excellent. He is a very thorough, very nice, wonderful and an exceptionally competent doctor. I would refer all family members and friends to Dr. Taylor!!!

Posted on July 25th, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Taylor and his staff! I've been seeing him for about 3 years now for chronic pain and nerve damage. I have been ill for close to 9 years, but he was the first one who was truly able to help me. His staff has always been extremely nice and helpful and you always know that they actually care about you as a person and not just another patient.

Patient since'97 Best Dr. I've ever seen,i have seen alot