Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald R Rademacher has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
Showing 5 of 10
My appointment was scheduled for 12/26 at 3:00pm, I was asked to arrive 10 minutes early for check-in. I arrived at 2:45pm, checked-in and sat in the waiting room until 3:40pm. Kathy, the medical assistant called me in, took my vitals and on the way out of the office said, "sorry about the wait, the doctor will be in to see you". Waited until 3:48pm when Dr. arrived. He shuffled through the records/bloods tests from my doctor’s office reading them and inputting into the computer. Clearly he was not familiar with any information or my case. At 4:30pm he sent me down to the lab to get blood and urine samples and Kathy provided me with documentation for my visit. She advised to follow the items she highlighted in yellow. I read all the paperwork given to me and below the area highlighted in yellow saw directions in capital letters with Kathy's name - STOP TAKING THESE MEDICATIONS. Some items on the list were specified by my liver doctor. I placed a call to Kathy, first she told me that is not what the documentations says - it does, second she said that is the way the computer works just follow instructions in yellow. This is a dangerous practice to give inaccurate documentation to a patient. Finally, on 1/8/2018 I received documentation from my tests IN THE MAIL. Yes, it was mailed to my on 1/4/2018 without any specific guidance, just some more items highlighted in yellow and I ASSUME I am supposed to come back in for more blood and urine tests. Clearly, this office is too busy for my care and I do not trust the doctor or his assistant. Lack of communication and respect so I called my regular doctor for a referral to a better physician.
41 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System
Dr. Donald R Rademacher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUchealth Greeley Medical Clinic, 1900 16th St, Greeley, CO
Dr. Donald R Rademacher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeley, CO.