Dr. Don R Revis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Don R Revis?

BEST SURGEON EVER!

TRULY AN ANSWER TO PRAYER - I have had several breast augmentations for the dream of going larger. After my second augmentation by another plastic surgeon, I was left with symmastia (uni-boob) - I hid for four years while trying to find someone to help me. Then after all my research I found Dr. Revis - he was an answer to prayer. I met with him and scheduled the repair of my awful uni-boob - look it up - looks like you have a loaf of bread on your chest!! Anyway, DR. REVIS performed my repair - (sutured all the muscles back to my sternum that were ripped off by the other plastic surgeon), did an internal bra and was able to give me back the larger implants I wanted. 10 years later - I went back and had over-filled implants done - WONDERFUL work, a true artist! It takes a special eye to be able to do what they do. Make sure to do your research before you decide. Dr. Don Revis not only gave me back my confidence over 10 years ago, he is always prompt to answer questions (I emailed him four years earlier before finally deciding to go larger - and he answered every question), his bed side manner is incredible as well! I am so happy with the results - and yes NO problems!! Thank you, Dr. Revis!!!

Best Dr for xlarge implantes

I have been to Dr Revis and have had multiple surgeries and always a wonderful outcome. His staff is very friendly and helpful would recommend him to anyone.

Tragedy due to negligence

Dr. Revis was negligent in his care and caused the death of a dear woman who is very missed.

Completely satisfied!

I have so many good things to say about my recent breast augmentation surgery by Dr. Don Revis. The entire process was smooth and efficient from the first email inquiry to the last follow up email. Dr. Revis is pleasant, knowledgeable, and a great listener. His staff is friendly and I enjoyed my interactions with them all. I'm completely satisfied and thrilled with the results of my surgery. Thank you, Dr. Revis!

Disaster breast implants

I had horrible experience with Dr. Revis. I was deformed with his internal bra causing extreme pain and holes, ridges and bottoming out. He has no after care. I went to another PS and he had to take out those painful sutures that tethered down my chest wall. Don't waste you're time and money with Dr revis

Dr Revis solved my long-term breast augmentation complications!

I am taking a moment to share a review because I am lucky to have found a Physician as caring, committed and talented as Dr Revis. After my initial breast augmentation and 4 (yes 4!) subsequent revision surgeries by 2 separate surgeons, I was left alone in my struggle and pain. I was told there was nothing more to be done to solve my problems and unsuccessful surgical results. I was in dire need of a skilled surgeon and compassionate listener as I had over 2 years of unending complications. Two other physicians could not solve my complications or ease my suffering. Dr Revis sorted carefully and thoroughly through each of my issues. He devised a plan to correct for each of the complications that had plagued me for over 2 years (bottoming out, window-shading, asymmetry, rippling and denting). His surgical technique and expertise have restored not only my physical appearance, but also my confidence and thus enabled me to resume normal living. I am so indebted to Dr Revis who has walked every step with me and never gave up on me! He is an amazing listener, has a wonderful staff and provides personalized care I've never before experienced. I just cannot say enough about Dr Revis, the gifted surgeon who has provided me aesthetic breast beauty and relief from pain and anguish...... I am thankful every day that I made the journey to Dr Revis!!!!

Best for Breast

Had XL implants instead of lift, great results when other surgeons wouldn't do it. I love my new breasts and I barely have any scars not even 3 weeks out!

BEST IN HIS FIELD!!

Going to see Dr. Revis for my breast augmentation was one of the best decisions I have ever made! Fly to see him, drive cross country if you have to, because he is THE BEST. It's your body, so don't settle on a local surgeon. Go to Dr. Revis, the boob god and get the boobs of your dreams. His bedside manner put me completely at ease. He really cares about his patients and listened to what I wanted. He is professional, caring, attentive and brilliant at what he does. He is ALWAYS there to answer any question I have via email (usually within minutes!). His staff are really nice too. I healed completely without complication, have the gorgeous, bouncy 650cc boobs of my dreams and am thrilled to tell every gal I meet to GO SEE DR. REVIS!!!! He really is the best.

I am so pleased with my breast augmentation with internal bra technique. I am less than a week post op but am looking forward to seeing the final results.

500% Worth it.

Dr. Revis is amazing!! Thanks to him I have wonderful breasts that I adore, I couldn't be happier! :) He worked with me to give me the XL implants that I had coveted for so many years. He doesn't try to force things on you that you don't need, or try to upsell you for the sake of making a quick dollar - He's a good, honest guy and I look forward to visiting FL again! :) Thank you, Dr. Revis!!

Excellent work and a truly gifted revision specialist. His waiting list for surgery is about 3 months, so book early.

Dreams can come true! X- large Breast Implants & Rhinoplasty

I live in Australia & despite the hundreds of Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons around it is my pleasure to claim myself Dr Donald Revis's Patient. I travelled 19 hours to America to have Breast Augmentation & Rhinoplasty performed by him. Dr Revis not only corrected my breast implants by a different surgeon but he gave me the breast implants of my dream that no other Surgeon could! He has done such a wonderful job that my original incision scars aren't noticeable anymore & the new incisions are almost invisible & half the size despite the new implants being 3 times larger. My breasts are exactly the size I always wanted, incredibly perfectly shaped & even! I finally love my nose & my reflection, I am 100% confident with my body now & this contributes to the happiness in my Life. From the initial email, I was guided step by step & my travel was made so easy with the help of his professional friendly Staff & Personal Assistant. Doctor Revis has been there from the beginning & even two years later he is responsive to any question. To me it is important to have honest communication between a Patient & a Surgeon & this is what I experienced. I will return again to America for any future procedures as my results are positive & astonishing. Thank you Dr Donald Revis!