Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Donald Riesenberg
Dr. Donald Riesenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE, with another office in Newark, DE. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Riesenberg is affiliated with Wilmington Hospital and Christiana Care Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Riesenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Donald Riesenberg has the following 1 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Donald Riesenberg has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald Riesenberg is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 3
Where to begin... Dr. Riesenberg is the best physician I've had the pleasure of meeting. He is warm & caring. He takes the time to listen to all of my concerns. He checks me thoroughly & his diagnostic skills are remarkable. He is knowledgable & can pin point a condition right off the bat when other doctors have been left stumped. He has always treated me with dignity, never made me feel inferior, & always knows just what to do. As I stated, the best doctor & I am so lucky to have him.
Dr. Riesenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Christiana Care Health Services
45 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Columbia
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald Riesenberg, MD - Internal Medicine in Newark, DE, in this video.
Dr. Donald Riesenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.