Dr. Donald Riopel Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

He is awesome!

Posted on September 14th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Riopel my entire life of 25 years. I've had 2 open and 2 closed heart surgeries performed by Dr. Riopel. My last surgery was in 2013, I was 13 years old and had a pulmonary porcine valve replacement. If all goes well that should be my last surgery forever. If it ever comes back down to another surgery in the future, he is the guy I would want while under the knife... Although i'm an adult he is still my heart doctor!

Posted on June 27th, 2016