Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Rochen
Dr. Donald Rochen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI, with other offices in Farmington Hills, MI and Madison Heights, MI . He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and General Surgery. Dr. Rochen is affiliated with Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and Botsford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Rochen has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Donald Rochen has the following 9 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Ear Diseases
- Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders (Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Rochen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Harper University Hospital
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
POH Medical Center
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
BON SECOURS & COTTAGE HOSPITAL
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
45 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald Rochen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.