Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald S Davis has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Donald S Davis has the following 1 expertise
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Dr. Donald S Davis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
52 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDonald S Davis Md, 1800 5th Ave Ste A, Meridian, MS
Dr. Donald S Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, MS.