Dr. Donald Saelinger Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Donald Saelinger?

Saved my life many times

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I had seen Dr. Saelinger for over 25 years. He has helped me with my Crohn's disease since the very beginning of my diagnosis. This doctor truly cares about his patients. Each and every visit was a comfort because of his empathy, expertise and prompt diagnosis of any and all situations that arrived when treating a Crohn's patient. If you have him as a doctor you are truly blessed!

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Best doctor in terms of knowledge and empathy, takes time with his patients and therefore wait time can get long

A Great Doctor...

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Dr. Saelinger is a miracle worker!! After seeing like a dozen of different doctors and traveling almost across the country I was convinced that my ulcer wont get any better but thanks to Dr. Saelinger I am doing fairly good now. I am so grateful to have found him.

Kind Doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2012

I have been consulting Dr. Saelinger for years. He is very kind and did an excellent job while performing my biopsy. I had no pain or any other complications.

A good Doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2012

A doctor who can do wonders is the only thing which Id say about Dr. Donald Saelinger. My gastric disorder was getting all too messed up when thankfully a friend referred me to Dr. Saelinger. I am doing really well ever since.

A Fraud

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Dr. Saelinger could be an actor and director while writing his own script. He is a fraud and has made a living pretending to be someone that he is not. He has fooled many in believing that he is a physician that "walks on water". He does not and never did or will. His goal is to do what is best for him and not others as they are disposable when they can no longer help him to reach his self-serving goals. We cannot tell the worth of a book by it's cover. Dr.Saelinger is proof of that. May all know the truth...

Posted on April 10th, 2011

I went to Dr. Saelinger for many years and he is one if not he best doctor I have ever gone to. I don't see Dr. Saelinger anymore due to the fact that he is a very busy Dr. and some of his patients now see others at his office. I feel that if need be I could and would go back to see Dr. Saelinger in a heartbeat.

Posted on August 26th, 2009

I have been with Dr Saelinger since 1980 I can't tell you how many times he has saved my life !!!

Posted on May 28th, 2016