Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald R Samuel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Samuel was my OBGYN for my 1st pregnancy. Everything went well so I figured I'd choose him again for my 2nd pregnancy. At 36 weeks, I had moved 92 miles away and couldn't find a OBGYN that could fit me in for an appointment at a decent time so I chose to go back to Dr. Samuel. My appointment was at 2:30. I was called into a room at 4:30 and Dr. Samuel entered the room at 5:00. After being monitored for 10 minutes the aide handed me a cover up & instructed me to get undressed. She stood in the corner and Dr. Samuel sat at the desk on his laptop. So, I sat on the bed fully dressed, on my phone, waiting for them to exit the room while I derobed. After about 5 minutes Dr. Samuel asked, "Are we ready yet?" and the aid replies "Not yet, she's still dressed." So, yes I derobed while Dr. samuel & his aid were in the room with me. During my examination, the aid pulled out the measure and sat it on my belly. Instead of Dr. Samuel pulling his fingers out of me he left them inside while he measured my bump then he took them out after he got a measurement. There was no reason for him to keep his fingers inside of me while he measured me. I will NEVER go back to this doctor & I most definitely will not recommend ANYONE to go to him. I did not leave out the office until after 6 pm. And there were still 2 other patients waiting to be seen.
36 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Donald R Samuel accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsClinic For Womans Health, 605 W Gibson St, Jasper, TX
Dr. Donald R Samuel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jasper, TX.