Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald M Sandercock II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Donald M Sandercock II has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Donald M Sandercock II has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I had went to Dr. Sandercock for my knees got shots they helped for a little while. Then we talked about TKR i would not go to anyone else. I can't even tell i have had surgery my knees feel that great. Dr. Sandercock's bedside manners r great and he listens. He understand u can't lose weight if u can't walk. Thanks Dr. Sandercock
26 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Donald M Sandercock II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSbl Orthopedics And Sports Medical, 1004 Health Center Dr Ste 100, Mattoon, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald M Sandercock II in this video.
Dr. Donald M Sandercock II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mattoon, IL.