Dr. Donald Schassberger Is this you?

3.9

Terrible at the time,and Im still paying the price

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Shassberger did a tummytuck several years ago.Apparently,along with many bad things that happened to me due to HIS negligence,he also forgot to fold the omentum back down over my abdomen.So,years later,there is so much scar tissue and so many adhesions that I had to have Emergency Surgery to survive.Thanks a lot DOC!!!!!!!At least now,both sides of my lower abdomen are the same.When I asked him about it,at the time,he ROARED at me!!!!!He should be flippin burgers.

refreshing

Posted on March 16th, 2011

I was sooo happy to find Dr.Schassberger. For the first time I found a doctor that actually spent time with me and answered my questions. I havent felt this confident about a doctor in a long time and he came highly recommended,

outdated surgeon

Posted on September 5th, 2010

this is a surgeon who has not kept abreast of new more advanced surgical techniques. His communication skills are extremely poor. He does not display pictures of his work any longer instead he uses a book. Since my experience with him i have met other women who saw picures of his past work and opted for another more skillful plastic surgeon.

Posted on May 15th, 2015