Dr. Donald R Schengel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald R Schengel?

Broken ankle fixed expertly

After suffering a broken tibia and fibula due to a kick from a horse, I was fortunate enough to be referred to Doctor Schengel. A seamless surgical experience, several titanium parts, and Dr. Schengel's great skill, my right ankle and foot are better than ever. His staff is great, friendly and professional, and you can tell they are proud to work for him, which tells me a lot.

No compassion or time for me

He treated me like a nuisance, didn't listen to me, and clearly didn't want to spend more than the bare minimum of time than he needed to transcribe his notes for medical billing and cpt codes. When I was clearly almost in tears, he looked right at me and said nothing to comfort or acknowledge my distress. Everyone working here gives only the bare minimum of patient care to usher us in and out for optimal efficiency and maximized billings. I felt this way about Dr. Le 8 years ago, and I see Schengel is no different. I witnessed nothing to justify the high ratings to this practice, except the fancy building and the snooty attitudes. I couldn't be more disappointed.

Patient ST

Too busy

Quality care and empathy

Dr. Schengel is very professional and provides the highest quality care while remaining empathetic to his patients.He stays up to date with the most current treatments in the orthopedic field and is not afraid to get a second opinion if the patient requests it or he thinks it is indicated.