Dr. Donald Scott Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Scott Sr?

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Horrible

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Dr. Scott is the finest of doctors with great bedside manners, care and concern. I appreciate that he is widely read so he can agree with or rebut the "great" information I read on the Internet. I have recommended him to many people and will continue to do so. I especially like his self deprecating sense of humor and the fact that he acts like a "normal person" and not a demi-god.

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Went to see this doctor 4 yrs ago....like another review said,he's arrogant and condescending . I'd never go back. I saw him one time. Someone told me to try another doctor. I called today not knowing it was the same complex. I was told I couldn't see this other doctor because I had seen Dr. Scott! Excuse me! What happened to second opinions? I dislike Dr. Scott......who do they think they are that I can be made to GO BACK to him? This entire complex is horrible!

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Dr Scott has been my doctor for over 15 years. He has helped me through several painful conditions. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is open, honest, thorough and polite. He is very caring and spends time talking with you.

Not impressed

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Office wait is always at least 30 -45 minutes after my appointed time. This doctor in my opinion is condescending and arrogant. Dr. Scott again in my opinion doesn't ask questions, and if he can't SEE your ailment he just patronizes you. Many people with diseases that go to a Rheumatologist do not have obvious visual signs of illness, it is up to the doctor to ask questions and rely on the patients answers in order to diagnose.! Go to a doctor that is not part of a bigger organization where money is the focus. Make you own decision, but this is my experience with this office.

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 30th, 2013

Dr. Scott patiently listens to what you say. He asks pertinent questions and gives information with regard to your complaint and/or condition. I believe that he is one of the most sincere health providers that I have ever known. In his treatment, he is mindful of your financial/insurance situation and attempts to tailor his meds to that end. Most positive experience!!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Scott is always great. He listens to your needs, he explains things if you do not understand, he never makes you feel like you are complaining about your ailments for nothing and addresses them. I have felt that he is actually listening and cares about me as a person. Would highly recommend him.

Dr. Scott is a great doctor!!!

Posted on January 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Scott;s for nearly 1o years. He takes time to answer my questions, he thouroughly evaluates my complaints each visit. I don't think you could find a better doctor in Gainesville.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017