Dr. Donald Serot Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Donald Serot?

would not recomnend

Do not let his nice demeanor fool you. He has had multiple mal practice lawsuits, when they start piling up he says he's retiring and moves to another city to do it all over again. Do youre research . He screwed my tkr not once but twice, and will not accept responsibility for nothing. I am in total pain 5 years later, with no end in sight. I curse him out daily in my mind. Do not fall for his niceness like I did, you will be sorry......do youre homework first.i have had to endure (3) yes you read right 3 knee replacements thanks to him....Hate him, for having to live in pain ever since !!!!!

DR Serot did more harm than good in my case. It has taken years to re-due what could be done to repair the damage he did to my knee. I have constant pain. He put the wrong size knee replacement in, cut the bone too short and took to much off the sides of the bone. PLEASE don't let him do this to you.

Compassionate Surgeon

I will NOT return.He was a nice guy, but i certainly felt like I was not given any options other than surgery. He did not explain what else could be going on in my knee. He gave a talk about how to avoid a knee replacement, but ultimately that is what he told me i had to get.