Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald E Shackleford has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Donald E Shackleford has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Donald E Shackleford has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Donald E Shackleford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
This Dr. urged me to have a hysterectomy at the age of 29! In the prime of my life! A full and complete hysterectomy. He says in my medical charts that I ELECTED to have the procedure. What 29 year old woman would elect to have a surgery that would destroy their sex life, turn their breasts into saggy nothings, suffer hot flashes and memory loss for the rest of her life?!?!? He is uncaring and inconsiderate and uncompassionate and I will regret ever knowing him for the rest of my life! GET A SECOND OPINION LADIES! YOUR UTERUS AND OVARIES ARE IMPORTANT! GO TO A FEMALE DOCTOR!!!
32 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Bayfront Medical Center
Dr. Donald E Shackleford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Hospital, 4199 Gateway Blvd, Newburgh, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald E Shackleford in this video.
Dr. Donald E Shackleford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newburgh, IN.